WHAT IF OUR HOMES AND FAMILIES BECAME THE EPICENTER FOR BIBLICAL DISCIPLESHIP?
It seems that today’s world is sending the church down a slippery slope, dangerously impacting the approach of making disciples. Far too many ministries focus on numbers, finances, and overall popularity. Nowhere is this more evident than with our youth. Our increasingly post-Christian culture needs a reset and reminder of Jesus’ picture of discipleship.
HOW YOU CAN HELP MAKE MORE EFFECTIVE DISCIPLES
- Increasing biblical literacy in our students
- Worldview and apologetics training
- Cultural exegesis
- Making the Christian home ground-zero for discipleship
- Strengthening the partnership between church and family
- Individual and cohort coaching for pastors and parents
- Providing training, workshops, books, and other resources
There are Two Ways You Can Give
Love the content you are getting here? Consider becoming a voluntary subscriber for only $12.99. Plus you’ll receive exclusive, free access to e-books, curriculum, and more.
Prefer to give a tax-deductible donation? The link below will redirect you to our partner ministry, Global Services Network. Your generosity goes directly to helping us build The Discipleship Project.
Your partnership changes lives, changes families, and strengthens churches
Understand Culture | Connect With Youth | Make Disciples
**To ensure that your gift is tax deductible I use Global Services Network to handle receipts and IRS information. A portion of your gift goes to them for administrative purposes.